FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN
FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN
FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN

swords

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THANK YOU THREAD

Go down 
+2
JUDGEMARL
Fujikun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:35 am

Alam ko medyo corny tong thread na to...Pero...Ginawa ko pa rin kasi para sa akin gusto ko ipagsigawan na may mabait na tumulong sa akin. Maliit man o malaki, tulong pa rin yon.

Kung may gusto kayo pasalamatan, feel free na magpost dito.

Simulan ko na.

My thank you list as of now:

Iyamko - siya nagrecruit sakin sa [PH]. Siya rin ang tumulong at tumutulong pa sa akin hanggang ngayon para lumakas. Tol salamat. THANK YOU THREAD Fresse

Yahoo - isa pa sa tumulong sa akin. Protector ko din to pag magkasama kami sa trade routes (dami ungas kasi dun). THANK YOU THREAD Icon_twisted

Evilfreak - di siya taga [PH] pero pinoy din. Astig na kasama, di ka pababayaan. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_pirat

Cheska - kasama ko sa beerhaus (new cube). Pampalipas oras na kwentuhan...Hahaha. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_jokercolor

May mga taga ibang bansa pang tumulong sakin. Pero since tayo lang makakakita (at napasalamatan ko na sila [at nakalimutan ko yung ibang name THANK YOU THREAD Icon_redface ]), di ko na muna sila babanggitin...

So ayan...

It's your turn...GO!
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE
JUDGEMARL

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 am

thanks for all your support,[PH] is all about us.I can't run this clan alone so please always keep active.Let's rock the 1.4 core.
Back to top Go down
iyamko
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:56 pm

T_T naiyak ako dun ha? ahhaha

salamat din sayu tol ^_^
Back to top Go down
(NOYPI(PH)
[PH] GENERAL
[PH] GENERAL
(NOYPI(PH)

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:49 pm

welcome tol fuji kun...mga tol sabay sabay tau tatahak sa 1.4 hehe..
Back to top Go down
lelouchr163
[PH] MASTER APPRENTICE
[PH] MASTER APPRENTICE
lelouchr163

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:42 pm

. .thanks din sau tol fuji. .

sana maging malakas tau para talunin natin ung mga nag.aaway sa atin. .nyahahah. .
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:25 am

iyamko wrote:
T_T naiyak ako dun ha? ahhaha

salamat din sayu tol ^_^

Naiyak daw... THANK YOU THREAD Lol
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 am

(NOYPI(PH) wrote:
welcome tol fuji kun...mga tol sabay sabay tau tatahak sa 1.4 hehe..

Hintay ko din paglabas ng new full version...Bali practice mode muna ko sa 1.3... THANK YOU THREAD Icon_jokercolor Dahil super weak ko pa talaga... THANK YOU THREAD Affraid
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 am

lelouchr163 wrote:
. .thanks din sau tol fuji. .

sana maging malakas tau para talunin natin ung mga nag.aaway sa atin. .nyahahah. .

Malakas ka na ata eh... THANK YOU THREAD Icon_wink Pero, OO. Sana maging malakas talaga tayo, tas pasabugin natin Russia para mawala na mga asungot na russian na akala mo kung sino... THANK YOU THREAD Icon_twisted Joke.
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:38 am

And back to topic...I'll be posting In english for this post. Why? It's time for me to thank some foreign players who helped me. Well, they might pass by our site and visit my thread. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_razz

So on with the show! THANK YOU THREAD Icon_study

Raisy_RKD (Orc) - I think he's from Rikudo clan, right? Helped me alot when I was in trade route and in grave yard. Even saved me from russian assholes who wants to kill me just for the laugh of it. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_cheers

Dark Lord - Don't know which dark lord you are (besides you know who you are anyways for I thanked you non-stop). Healed me a couple of times while I was in grave yard. Even fend of some bullies (indo and russian alike) who wants to own the place I where in for themselves. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_wink

Farengard_N (human) - an indonesian, and leader of a new clan named N (or so he calls it). Been helpful a couple of times, asks advices and even gives some. I salute you, my friend. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_biggrin

Well, that's it for now. Am not really good at remembering names (specially foreign ones since they use so much symbol or their names are so hard to pronounce) but if I ever forgot your name, don't worry for I will always be grateful for what you did for me. THANK YOU THREAD Fresse
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE
JUDGEMARL

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am

@fujikun
Good to hear that there's a lot of people helping us if we are in trouble. BUT it's more better if we are that people who helped us!

And about dark lord,I know him,he is a good man.
He is a great leader of DARK CLAN before that exist in 1.2 version.His clan fought russ clan like(KMC).He is a legend in our time and now he is back! great come back!

One more thing!
Don't let our reputation be destroyed or don't destroy it by ourselves.They knowned me as a good man and I hope they'll do the same way to all of you.

make them thanks us back Smile

Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm

JUDGEMARL wrote:
@fujikun
Good to hear that there's a lot of people helping us if we are in trouble. BUT it's more better if we are that people who helped us!

And about dark lord,I know him,he is a good man.
He is a great leader of DARK CLAN before that exist in 1.2 version.His clan fought russ clan like(KMC).He is a legend in our time and now he is back! great come back!

One more thing!
Don't let our reputation be destroyed or don't destroy it by ourselves.They knowned me as a good man and I hope they'll do the same way to all of you.

make them thanks us back Smile

Alam ko naman yun Bossing. Kaya naman I help in anyway that I can, mapa member natin o foreign alike. Yun lang, sa estado ko ngayon, medyo insignificant ang mga nagagawa ko... THANK YOU THREAD Icon_neutral

Leader pala yun ng Dark Clan. Kaya pala dami nakabuntot... THANK YOU THREAD Icon_razz

Conscious naman ako sa reputation natin. Kaya naman iwas ako sa away dahil:
1. Tsuuuper weak ko pa talaga. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_sad
2. Di naman talaga ako mahilig sa away. Pero pag badtrip ako, KUMAKAIN TALAGA AKO NG TAO. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_twisted THANK YOU THREAD Icon_evil THANK YOU THREAD Icon_twisted Kaya iwas gulo ako, real and reel life. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_jokercolor
3. May Clan akong dapat pangalagaan. Kung wala akong clan, naku, baka binadtrip ko lang yung mga nambabadtrip sakin. THANK YOU THREAD Icon_bounce THANK YOU THREAD Icon_lol THANK YOU THREAD Icon_bounce

Anywayz, mahalaga sakin ang clan na to, dahil ng nag umpisa ako sa Rhynn, kayo na ang umalalay sakin. So LONG LIVE [PH]!!! THANK YOU THREAD Icon_queen
Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am

thank you very much to marl mabait yn, noypi e2 dn mabait yn la n me masbi s dalawa yn,
dark blunt- di cya pinoy kso npakabait nya cya un ngng close ko na di pinoy, evilfreak nakasama ko s prison, cheska nkasama ko s cube thanks you very much guys
la na iwann e2 guys prmz [PH]
Back to top Go down
(NOYPI(PH)
[PH] GENERAL
[PH] GENERAL
(NOYPI(PH)

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Hehehe uu wla na iwanan to tol.c: c salamat tol..
Back to top Go down
(NOYPI(PH)
[PH] GENERAL
[PH] GENERAL
(NOYPI(PH)

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Hehehe uu wla na iwanan to tol.c: c salamat tol unises.. Theres a lot of gud ppl willing to help us..a lot of gud ppl in rhynn..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THANK YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU THREAD   THANK YOU THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU THREAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN :: HISTORY-
Jump to: