FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN
FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN
FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN

swords

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Write all the usefull websites

Go down 
+5
madara
ivan -mo-
Dark arboy
JUDGEMARL
(NOYPI(PH)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
(NOYPI(PH)
[PH] GENERAL
[PH] GENERAL
(NOYPI(PH)

Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

You can write all the websites u know here..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dark arboy
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:05 pm

ivan -mo- wrote:
That is format to ur phone not memory card. If u want formad mmc i think u know how to do it. Smile
ok2 bro, thx XD
Back to top Go down
Http://elf.waplux.com
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi ivan,can you give me download link about free screenshots application for nokia E90 communicator,please,thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ivan -mo-
[PH] NINJA
[PH] NINJA

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:05 am

JUDGEMARL wrote:
Hi ivan,can you give me download link about free screenshots application for nokia E90 communicator,please,thanks Smile

That should work:
link

Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Screenshot_s60_3rd

Quote :
The following pictures shows the shortcut that you use to capture
screenshots. There are several shortcuts that are supported by
Screenshot for Symbian OS (S60). The default one is
+. The key is sometimes called
key or key. The key is the center
of your joystick."

Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Shortcut_e61Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Shortcut_n73
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:15 am

thaks ivan its cool hehe
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:15 am

Ivan can I ask you a favor? post some links some of your mods Smile please Smile
Back to top Go down
ivan -mo-
[PH] NINJA
[PH] NINJA

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:33 am

JUDGEMARL wrote:
Ivan can I ask you a favor? post some links some of your mods Smile please Smile

Sure Very Happy
Where i can put that mods? Here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:28 pm

You can put it on Rhynn mods forum that I attached here in games forum a minutes ago.Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 am

Guys try the new free sms and 30, 50, 100 sms flooding only 1 click her is the url http://phsms.tk/site_29.xhtml try na habng mainit init pa.
Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:22 am

New mobile online games in the philippines world of dragon and mrn cya handler kso png s60 cya pwde dn un mga s40v5 and 6. E2 url ng site nla n di handler. http://worldofdragon.com di pa me pwde jan kc 3110c s40v3 128x160 res me pgdumating un n70 ko kso matagal pa bka sept or oct pa mggagalng s middleast pa eh!
Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 am

RUNES Of MAGIC http://runesofmagic.com.ph and DRAGONICA http://dragonica.com.ph new 2 online games on pc magnda e2 nakita ko sa tv
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:41 am

unises wrote:
New mobile online games in the philippines world of dragon and mrn cya handler kso png s60 cya pwde dn un mga s40v5 and 6. E2 url ng site nla n di handler. http://worldofdragon.com di pa me pwde jan kc 3110c s40v3 128x160 res me pgdumating un n70 ko kso matagal pa bka sept or oct pa mggagalng s middleast pa eh!

Wala na ata to tol, matagal na. Ewan ko kung ano nangyari. Siguro naubusan ng pondo, tsaka naging pay-for-play din kasi to. Medyo maganda pa man din to, parang Blades and Magic. Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Dark arboy
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Dark arboy

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 am

I need mobile online game,, but must better than rhynn ! Who kn0w? XD
Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 am

Tnx s info mate fujikun. Kso sbi nla un handler 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 libre for play pa daw ewan ku kng true.
Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 am

Tnx s info mate fujikun. Kso sbi nla un handler 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 libre for play pa daw ewan ku kng true.
Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:46 am

Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:53 am

Sorry im flood my browsing is so low sorry
Back to top Go down
unises
[PH] ASSASIN
[PH] ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 am

e2 ulit free sms for philippines only any network globe, tm, talk and text, smart, and sun. http://max3d.tk
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:28 am

unises wrote:

You're welcome tol. Imposibleng mapagana pa nila yan kasi wala na yung server ng game. Mismong site nga wala na eh. Yung jar nito sa getjar.com tsaka pati na sa ibang site inalis na kasi nga wala na to...

Anyways, may nakapaglaro na ba sa inyo ng Age of Heroes Online? Ok sana siya, strategy type. Di nga lang customizable ang character (except sa equipment), tsaka bili ka ng bili ng army...Ang kinaayawan ko lang dito e yung PVP system nila. Di ka pwede umayaw. Kaya kawawa ang newbies. Di ka naman pwede magreklamo, dahil WALA NAMANG MAKIKINIG SAYO. May clans din dun. Protektahan, pero mas madalas maiiwan ka sa ere. Yun lang, pag mayaman clan mo, mayaman ka din. A game with a good side with the worst side.
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE
JUDGEMARL

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 pm

I played AOHO couple of months ago not good enough to caught all my attention to play always.
And guys about world of dragon,this game have four severs like,asia,western europe,north america and south america.We can choose one server out of four for the better connection so the information that the sever is down is not true Smile I played world of dragons before quitely until now... and when the new version is officially released to the community, the world of dragon team mailed me that I have free account forever,in other words..I can play the said game(world of dragon for free unlike the others that needs credit first to play.I'm the first player who tested world of dragon year 2009 and that is the reason why.
Click this LINK to dowload world of dragons but we need to register first if we don't have an account in previous version and choose your accurate handphone to download the latest version.
Visit the world of dragon official site to register.I think computer browser is reccomended.

@arboy aka:kickman
Click the link that showned above and download the game inside.That is cool like rhynn :B)
Back to top Go down
Dark arboy
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Dark arboy

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Oke bro hitman. I will try, but thats premium?
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE
JUDGEMARL

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 pm

yes! For new members..
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 pm

JUDGEMARL wrote:
I played AOHO couple of months ago not good enough to caught all my attention to play always.

Isa pa sa panget sa AOHO pag nag PVP kayo, mawawalan ka ng gold, item, at ng army... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_evil

JUDGEMARL wrote:
And guys about world of dragon,this game have four severs like,asia,western europe,north america and south america.We can choose one server out of four for the better connection so the information that the sever is down is not true Smile I played world of dragons before quitely until now... and when the new version is officially released to the community, the world of dragon team mailed me that I have free account forever,in other words..I can play the said game(world of dragon for free unlike the others that needs credit first to play.I'm the first player who tested world of dragon year 2009 and that is the reason why.
Click this LINK to dowload world of dragons but we need to register first if we don't have an account in previous version and choose your accurate handphone to download the latest version.
Visit the world of dragon official site to register.I think computer browser is reccomended.

Ahw. So lumipat lang pala sila ng server at website kaya pala wala na yung dati. My mistake.

By the way, bat nung nag register ako, ang sabi "You can play until July 11th, 2010." So ibig sabihin trial lang ang account ko? Nakalimutan ko na kasi yung account ko nung unang labas pa lang to eh. Sa phone pa kasi ako nag register nun...
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE
JUDGEMARL

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:44 pm

@fujikun
If you have your old account you can play free same as me and if you don't,
0ne week trial for new registered members..try to recall your old account and validate it.
Back to top Go down
Dark arboy
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Dark arboy

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm

I d0nt like premium game , XD
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE
JUDGEMARL

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:51 pm

try the One week trial and I know you'll lke it
Back to top Go down
Dark arboy
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Dark arboy

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:05 am

better rhynn, free and fun XD
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 am

JUDGEMARL wrote:
@fujikun
0ne week trial for new registered members..try to recall your old account and validate it.

I just can't seem to remember my old account... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_sad Either I forgot the combination of the user and password, or it got something to do with my ex... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_evil Oh well, I'll just play it as trial, then...POOF! Looking for free games again... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 am

Dark arboy wrote:
better rhynn, free and fun XD

we both like free games... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Dark arboy
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Dark arboy

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Yeah, go hunt free games ! Lol
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE
JUDGEMARL

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Fujikun wrote:
JUDGEMARL wrote:
@fujikun

I just can't seem to remember my old account... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_sad Either I forgot the combination of the user and password, or it got something to do with my ex... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_evil Oh well, I'll just play it as trial, then...POOF! Looking for free games again... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_jokercolor
pm your username and pass to me and I'll try to fix it.

@unises
Narecover ko na at naayos yong old account mo,pwede mo na magamit char mo don,
Response and Ill pm your username and new pass,
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 pm

JUDGEMARL wrote:
pm your username and pass to me and I'll try to fix it.

I REALLY can't remember. It was almost 3 years ago. I tried it when there was a dominant Globe FBT/UBT. But when it became hard to acquire FBT/UBT (due to proxy problems), I gave up on the game. Try "sukebe8" as a user name, that's the alias I always use before using my Japanese name... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Icon_razz But sukebe is also a nihongo word... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Alien

Meh...My trial period is over...Time to hunt for good games again... Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Suspect
Back to top Go down
JUDGEMARL
[PH] JUDGE
[PH] JUDGE
JUDGEMARL

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 am

ok Ill pm your username and pass kapag naayos ko na.
Try to check your email baka may mga detalye don tungkol sa username mo at pass sa wod.
Back to top Go down
cheska
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
cheska

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:32 pm

pki post naman po mga free online mobile games good for n86 8mp..,
Back to top Go down
Fujikun
[PH] HITMAN
[PH] HITMAN
Fujikun

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

cheska wrote:
pki post naman po mga free online mobile games good for n86 8mp..,

Ang pinakamatino mo na siguro malalaro e tong Rhynn at Age Of Heroes Online.

Maraming free online games, kaso karamihan dun e text-based, picture-based with text for control, at jokeness (Ex. TibiaME). Pero enjoyable naman sila, yun lang short-lived lang ang karamihan sa mga yan.

Like you I'm searching for such games din. Pero yung 2 pa lang talaga nakita ko na maayos at may "sense". Dati kasi libre World of Dragons. Kaso naging mukhang pera ata yung maker nun (Korean ata kasi may gawa at mukhang pera talaga mga yun) kaya ayun, pay-per-play na sila.

So keep on searching!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write all the usefull websites   Write all the usefull websites - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write all the usefull websites
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WORLD OF RHYNN :: HISTORY-
Jump to: